Which operating systems is the plugin compatible with?
Apple Mac OS X: 10.4 or higher
Microsoft Windows: XP SP2, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Before buying, please ensure that the demo version of the plugin works on your system.
Will the plugin work on my PowerPC Mac?
Probably, but please test the demo version of the plugin on your PowerPC system before buying.
What are the limitations of the demo version of the plugin?
The audio is briefly interrupted about every 45 seconds and parameters cannot be recalled or automated.
Does the demo version of the plugin get unlocked when I buy the full version?
No, the full version is a different build. When you buy the full version, you receive license information and a link to the full version of the plugin.
If I save settings with the demo version of the plugin, will they be recalled by the full version?
Yes, the demo version and the full version have the same plugin name, plugin ID, etc.
I have made sure that the demo version of the plugin works with my DAW and system. How do I buy the full version?
Just click the Buy Now button on the product page. This will redirect you to a PayPal page where you fill out your personal information and choose your payment method – PayPal account or credit card.
Once you have submitted the order, I receive an email with your personal information. Within a business day, and often much sooner, I generate a license key and send you an email with the license information and download links to the full version of the plugin.
Please note that the name you use in your PayPal order will be used as the username that is displayed by the plugin GUI and the email address you use in your PayPal order will be used for delivery of the plugin. If you would like to use a different username or email address, select PayPal’s “Add special instructions to the seller” option.
I just received the email with plugin links and license information. What do I do next?
- Follow the instructions in the email and either copy the license information to the clipboard or save the license file to a folder of your choice.
- Download and install the plugin. The Mac installer copies both Audio Unit and VST plugins to the standard system plugin folders. The Windows installer allows you to select a VST plugin folder.
- Open your DAW or scan for new plugins, select the new plugin from the list of available plugins and insert it into a track or channel.
- The plugin will check the clipboard for license information. If the clipboard does not contain the license information, the plugin will prompt you for the license file that you saved earlier.
- The plugin should now be registered. The GUI shows “Registered to [username]”.
I purchased the plugin and I found a bug! What should I do?
Please send me a bug report and I’ll look into it.
The demo version of the plugin doesn’t work with my DAW or on my system. Can you fix this?
Please send me a bug report and I’ll see what I can do.